2500 word essay to write in two days, and finishing my website by tomorrow is what has been
eating my time up.
i really don't like writing when i'm so restricted on content. if you are going to be so restrictive,
the least you can do is give my thesis so i don't waist so many hours of my life for just a D because i didn't understand what you REALLY wanted. 'pick one or all of the 3 books we read in class, and you can't do any type of comparison, book report, or biography.'
so pretty much you want me to ramble, make something absurd and obscure sound smart, and then i'll pass? and this teaches me what exactly?!
think warm. sunshine. brown skin. unkempt ocean hair.
1. Start my "Wreck this Journal." I received this journal for christmas, and every page has an instruction on ways to destruct that page. It's supposed to help bring out a sense of freedom and creativity - and I'm excited to start the demolition!
2. Buy a roll of film for every week, and carry my Twin Lens Reflex Holga everywhere I go. Another way to try and get my creative juices flowing again.
3. Make my photography website the best I possibly can. It's hard for me to crack down with school, I get so distracted with the life that's happening around me. But i'm determined to make something unique and wonderful so I can share my photography with everyone!
4. Make a resumè and start applying for internships religiously. I need a direction, and something to look forward to.
5. Find my wedding dress. A task that I know will prove to be harder than I think.