1. Start my "Wreck this Journal." I received this journal for christmas, and every page has an instruction on ways to destruct that page. It's supposed to help bring out a sense of freedom and creativity - and I'm excited to start the demolition!
2. Buy a roll of film for every week, and carry my Twin Lens Reflex Holga everywhere I go. Another way to try and get my creative juices flowing again.
3. Make my photography website the best I possibly can. It's hard for me to crack down with school, I get so distracted with the life that's happening around me. But i'm determined to make something unique and wonderful so I can share my photography with everyone!
4. Make a resumè and start applying for internships religiously. I need a direction, and something to look forward to.
5. Find my wedding dress. A task that I know will prove to be harder than I think.