Monday, February 1, 2010

Febtober

Top 5 things I will do this month.

1. Start my "Wreck this Journal." I received this journal for christmas, and every page has an instruction on ways to destruct that page. It's supposed to help bring out a sense of freedom and creativity - and I'm excited to start the demolition!

2. Buy a roll of film for every week, and carry my Twin Lens Reflex Holga everywhere I go. Another way to try and get my creative juices flowing again.

3. Make my photography website the best I possibly can. It's hard for me to crack down with school, I get so distracted with the life that's happening around me. But i'm determined to make something unique and wonderful so I can share my photography with everyone!

4. Make a resumè and start applying for internships religiously. I need a direction, and something to look forward to.

5. Find my wedding dress. A task that I know will prove to be harder than I think.

Ready, BREAK.

1 comment:

  1. That journal sounds like so much fun!!

    I will be helping with one of the five to dos and believe me, it wont be as hard as you think. How can it when you look stunning in everything?

    ReplyDelete