Thursday, March 11, 2010

Black and White


I am currently in The Zone class, where we shoot with film and process in the darkroom.
My heart feels right again.
I chose this class, because film is what I put all my creative energy into in highschool.
I was hoping to find some of that creativity hidden away somewhere, I think it'd bring me to a really excellent place not just in life, but in the work i'm producing.

So our first assignment was to choose 4 black and white photographs from some of our favorite photographers. These are mine!!

Annie Leibovitz


Kim Weston


Bruce Weber


Richard Avedon

1 comment:

  1. Very cool selection of B&W. I agree with all of these images, they are great. You will have a blast in Zone. I know I did and I still love to go shot with film.

    ReplyDelete