Friday, July 23, 2010

Lurve

So after my small hiatus from Blogging - I'm happy to report that I am in fact a married woman now! Everything worked out better than I could have imagined it to - and I owe my family and friends the biggest thank you in the world for turning my dream into a reality! It was the most monumental day of my life to date, and it will be hard to top.

Now, I'm back in school (no honeymoon...) and even though I feel like I'm taking the most ridiculous, worthless classes right now - it has forced me to take a step back, and realize that I need to start making every negative I feel into a positive. So I'm trying to put my own creative twist on our mundane assignments - and so far it's made me feel a sense of calm.

My friend and fellow photographer Justin Miller used Brooks and I for a faux engagement session the other day - which was really fun, and the pictures turned out fantastic! Our first photoshoot post wedding. :) Here are two of my favorites, but you can check them all out at http://jcharlesphoto.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment