Monday, September 13, 2010

Walking on Sunshine

Tomorrow morning I'm embarking on an entirely new chapter in this mini series I call my life.
Well, it's more of a lead into a new chapter...

Tomorrow I am starting my internship with an amazing team of people who work for an extraordinary photographer. Excited? Understatement.

Though busy every day of the week, and frantically scrambling to put together the last shoots of my college career - I couldn't be more pleased or calm with the way things are falling into place. It's a divine thing, having so much productivity in life. To put forth so much effort to show you deserve a place in the competitive commercial world, and to still pull an ounce of creativity out after 3 years... I could not feel more accomplished.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the next 7 weeks play out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment